After I updated my LG G5 Korean version to android 7.0 I faced this problem that it charges only after switching off. In on mode battery keeps draining or it's not charging at all.

LG updates sucks.
    pushpsmarty likes this.
    06-18-2017 10:49 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Was the system update pushed over-the-air, or did you manually download it from a website and install it yourself?
    06-20-2017 12:47 PM
    I have downloaded this update via LG Bridge software.
    06-22-2017 10:47 PM
    Did LG Bridge automatically detect the device and select the firmware for you? I'm just wondering if the firmware from a different variant might have been installed by accident.
    06-23-2017 05:19 PM
    Yes, currently I am in South Korea and in my previous version of android there was problem in auto brightness so I thought may be there is an update for my phone. But phone itself was not showing any updates. When one day I connected it from LG bridge software on my PC and clicked on update section it showed me that there is some enhancements update. Note that it did not say that it's new android version upgrade. So I went ahead installing this enhancement update. After update finished I checked my android version and found it is upgraded to android 7.0. Anyway it looked good but after this my phone is charging only when it's switched off. I have told complete story as it is.

Model : LG-F700K
    Build Number: NRD90U
    Software Version: F700K20k
    06-23-2017 10:33 PM
    My guess is that it's a problem with the firmware, brought on by that update. I'm not sure if there's an easy way to fix that, apart from reinstalling the firmware. See if LG Bridge has an option to repair or reinstall the firmware. Otherwise, check the forums at xda-developers.com to see if you can root the phone and manually reinstall the firmware, or contact LG directly to see if they can help. Good luck!
    06-25-2017 09:04 AM