I CANNOT sign in to my PRIMARY account because my password was changed and I do not know it. In addition the recovery email and cell phone used in the past are no longer active. The system does NOT provide me with a way to change either until I sign in which of course I cannot. PLEASE help in recovering my password, changing/adding a new active email I have and have access to, entering my land line phone so I can get a code to sign in with and then change my password. The dedicated GMAIL help forum REFUSES to let me post this. In addition in CHROME the primary email is active and I do not need to sign in. If I ever sign out I will not be able to sign back in. In OPERA the primary is NOT active and of course not available. I need the same 3 accounts available in both browsers. Once I have solved these issues I can set up these same accounts in other browsers. I am in need of help solving these issues.
    06-18-2017 11:06 PM
    The only people that can help you is the Google Support Team. We can't do anything to reset your gmail. I would contact the Gmail team (not the forum).
    06-18-2017 11:34 PM