Is there a watermark creator for android?

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
I have already made a couple of watermarks on android with photoshop, but what I want is a little different. Essentialy what I'm looking for is an app that either lets me create, or at the least, import a segment of a grid watermark and replicate it over like a texture. What I have done before is create a segment of the watermark, and gradually and manually duplicate it overand over until I have a large enough grid. Is there an app for this? All of the watermark apps I've found use a simple text watermark, or just slap an image in the center with slightly reduced opacity. Thanks in advance.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I have already made a couple of watermarks on android with photoshop, but what I want is a little different. Essentialy what I'm looking for is an app that either lets me create, or at the least, import a segment of a grid watermark and replicate it over like a texture. What I have done before is create a segment of the watermark, and gradually and manually duplicate it overand over until I have a large enough grid. Is there an app for this? All of the watermark apps I've found use a simple text watermark, or just slap an image in the center with slightly reduced opacity. Thanks in advance.

I don't believe there is an APP that would fall under your specifications.
I am a Photographer and I have NEVER watermarked my photography. I don't understand the point.
If someone steals my work, I have something they don't, the EXIF data. There is no need for watermarking, it's tacky. And unprofessional. Just my opinion.

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
I don't believe there is an APP that would fall under your specifications.
I am a Photographer and I have NEVER watermarked my photography. I don't understand the point.
If someone steals my work, I have something they don't, the EXIF data. There is no need for watermarking, it's tacky. And unprofessional. Just my opinion.
I use it for sending clients my example portfolio, and to send progression shots of comissions. This is why I find it necessary.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I use it for sending clients my example portfolio, and to send progression shots of comissions. This is why I find it necessary.

Understood. Like i said, just my opinion, to each is own.
Either way you may be hard pressed to find something specific to what you need on Android.
I have never come across anything other than just as you said a basic image you plaster over the photo.