Cannot get email working on my Oppo r9

Stevii

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
I have an oppo r9. Up until yesterday, my email client on the phone worked fine for both my gmail and my mac mail.
Then I start getting a message on the mac mail that I have an incorrect user name or password. I hadn't changed anything. I deleted the account and started over again. Nothing is working, I keep getting a message that says "server connection error" I am using the correct configuration, Imap set up, correct ports, correct security according to iCloud, but more importantly, it worked fine until yesterday!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! We've been seeing a lot of this lately. If you have 2 step authentication turned on for your iCloud, try turning it off.

Cosmic Rocket

Dec 18, 2017
Visit site
I have an oppo r9. Up until yesterday, my email client on the phone worked fine for both my gmail and my mac mail.
Then I start getting a message on the mac mail that I have an incorrect user name or password. I hadn't changed anything. I deleted the account and started over again. Nothing is working, I keep getting a message that says "server connection error" I am using the correct configuration, Imap set up, correct ports, correct security according to iCloud, but more importantly, it worked fine until yesterday!

Did you ever solve this. I have the same problem although I could never get the account set up in the first place. All the correct settings but I get "server connection error" continually.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae