Is it just me or does Google really suck I have went threw 4 android phones in the last 2 months! Everyone I get start downloading all these apps by its self and it downloads widget upgrades that I can't delete and if u go to the widget screen it has weird messages. Like on the email widget it has lotus root on it and I can't load the widget! And after awhile it keeps downloading apps and I can't even Uninstaller them because the system settings no longer have that option anymore the one I have now if I go to the apps it says it's downloading from a SD card and I don't have a SD card in my device and it's got a black android man holding a SD card so I guess I'm gonna go back to the flip phone because I don't know what to do? I've tried rooting the devices and it says rooted until I restart the device then it says no root and I've found that a factory reset makes it worse! If I try to download new settings from Google play it will start dropping WiFi single or my Google account won't be active and I haven't used the same Google account on either device has anyone else had this problem?!!!!
    06-21-2017 09:24 AM
    Welcome to the forums.

1. Can you tell us what apps are self installing?
    2. As for Uninstalling, which apps. Like @sfoLAX asked, which phone(s)? A lot of OEM specific apps can't be uninstalled.
    3. What is the name of the app trying to load from the SD card?
    4. Sometimes root access can mess up communication from Play.
    5. The root procedure you did most likely was temporary. If that is the case, a reboot kills it.
    6. Where are you getting your apps from?
    belodion likes this.
    06-21-2017 09:55 AM
    Don't blame Google or the Android OS. I haven't had problems like that on Androids I've used, which proves that, as @sfoLAX and @Golfdriver97 suggest, some other factor or factors must be involved .
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    06-21-2017 12:00 PM
    Did you ever figure out how to stop the "phone madness"?
    06-21-2017 01:03 PM
    Yeah that's not normal, what exactly did you buy?
    06-21-2017 02:44 PM
    Did you ever figure out how to stop the "phone madness"?
    That's exactly the sort of question to which some people might reply "Yes, I changed to iPhone".
    But if you mean the madness of certain troublesome Android devices, the answer is simple: don't buy them. The bloatware added to some devices by manufacturers and carriers can cause no end of trouble. Buy bloatware-free devices.
    06-21-2017 02:49 PM