How to remove Joy Lockscreen

A

AC Question

Hello Everyone,
Joy Lockscreen has been installed without my authorization on the Alcatel phone. Please help me to find-out how to remove Joy Lockscreen.

Thank you

Pelger

Jul 7, 2017
Visit site
hello, I'm commenting because I have the same problem.
it's an alcatel phone, today I woke up and found out I had that application I didn't install. I thought it was a virus.
I don't want it, I didn't ask for it, I tried to uninstall it but I can't.
now I'm looking for some uninstaller app to get rid of it or some "trick".
if somebody finds something please let us know.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. See if that app is checked as device administrator in your security settings. If so, uncheck and try uninstall again, just remember to force stop and clear data for the app before uninstalling.

Pelger

Jul 7, 2017
Visit site
hello!, I just did it!, I uninstalled it!.
I don't know what did it, but here's the list of things I checked:
-I disabled it from within the app
-I re-enabled the default screen lock thing
-in security, I disabled it under "applications with use access" (aplicaciones con acceso de uso. sorry I don't know the proper english names for these things).
-still in security then I checked "automatic start manager" (gestión de inicio automático), I don't remember if it was there, but if it's there, disable it.
-still in security then I checked on "device manager" (administradores de dispositivos). I disabled it.
-then I went to applications, and on the list of running applications I stopped it and stopped all its processes.
-then still under applications I deleted data and cache and finally I uninstalled it.

sorry for the bad english. I hope this helps.

Maxi_90

Oct 19, 2017
Visit site
Hello everyone, to me it happens the same and I'm glad that you can solve it but when I go to device management it will not let me take the permission and I do not know what to do .... Restart the phone factory? I also have an alcatel.

chevyman6148

Feb 1, 2018
Visit site
For Android, go to your setting. Then go to your apps. Not in downloads, or what is running. Go to all your apps. Find the joy app, or in my case the weather app. Then uninstall all updates. The lock screen is now gone. :)

JerryHoliday

Dec 29, 2020
Visit site
I have had Joy Lock Screen on my phone for the last three years. Again, didn’t ask for it, don’t know how it got there or even WHY anyone in thier right mind would want it. It would routinely interrupt me in the middle of dialling a number and make me input a PIN number. Sometimes it would do it again five seconds or so afterwards. Whoever invented this piece of €$¥$ should be nailed heel and hide to a barn door and then shot through the lungs.
Thanks for telling me how to get rid of it finally.

JerryHoliday

Dec 29, 2020
Visit site
Furthermore, my phone had recently developed a little tick where whenever I phoned a Cambridge area code I could hear the person on the other end of the phone, but they couldn’t hear me. ( annoying as I’ve just got a job there and I needed to phone estate agents and stuff). As soon as I got rid of this parasite app, my phone is working faster, and I can now talk to people in Cambridge. THIS APP IS A VIRUS, TOTAL PATHOGEN. It should be deleted from existence.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01