Hello Everyone:
    I know there is a thread about this topic, but its not fitting my case:
    I had a Moto G3 with a 32 SD Card memory, which I formatted as internal memory.
    The thing is that I got mugged, but I got to keep my SD Card.
    As I knew that the data was still in the SD Memory, I didn't touch it since then, hoping some day I get a solution.
    So the question is the next one:
    Is it possible (In any way) to recover data from an encrypted SD Card, without having the phone which encrypted it???

Ps: Sorry for my bad english, im argentinian.
    06-21-2017 10:50 PM
    What do you mean by saying it is an "encrypted SD card"? Was it formatted as internal memory, or did you really encrypted it in some way?
    Anyway, if you can read the SD card in computer, then you may try a file recovery tool.
    Or, it might be impossible to recover data from an encrypted SD card without decryption.
    06-22-2017 01:08 AM
    Hello Thacy, I meant Formatted as Internal Memory.
    When I plug the SD Card to my computer, it detects it, but it says it has to be formatted to use it
    06-22-2017 12:26 PM
    Hello Thacy, I meant Formatted as Internal Memory.
    When I plug the SD Card to my computer, it detects it, but it says it has to be formatted to use it
    Welcome to the forums. Once you set the SD card as internal/adoptable storage it can't be read by any other device, sorry.

En esta página de Motorola en español puedes encontrar más detalles de cómo funciona.

https://motorola-global-es.custhelp....il/a_id/110296
    06-22-2017 12:33 PM
    I believe it is not absolutely impossible, but it eventually involves advanced knowledge related developers. All I find close to this problem is this: Corrupted SD card formatted as internal storage. You have to decrypt the SD card formatted as internal memory in some way. Good luck.
    06-23-2017 02:12 AM