Hi,

I have an LG G3 and have had it for 2 years and all of a sudden the phone won't connect to wifi anymore. I have tried it on 4 different networks in different locations. My phone won't connect to the wifi and also doesn't remember saved networks anymore. Most of the time it won't even recognise that there is wifi, even if the network has been saved and when I do try to connect manually, it either won't connect at all or only connects for a few seconds before it drops off. I know the issue is with my phone rather than any router since I've tried it in multiple locations.

I have tried forgetting networks and reconnecting, pulling the battery, opening it up in safe mode, putting airplane mode on and off also ran an antivirus scan and nothing seems to work.

Anyone have any idea what could be causing this? Having no wifi is driving me crazy!

Thanks
    06-22-2017 04:28 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Since it's happening in Safe Mode, it's probably either a firmware or hardware problem. Which carrier do you have? If it's Verizon, you could use their Software Repair Assistant to reinstall the firmware.
    06-22-2017 03:49 PM