Alcatel Pop 4
    I woke up today and couldn't open instagram. Restarted my phone and tried again. No luck

Then instagram, snapchat, messenger and other apps stored on my external memory were all greyed out.

I check storage and there is 0 space taken up by apps in external storage. Videos/photos are still taking up space but I can't open anything through gallery. It detects them but shows only grey boxes. New photos also won't appear in the gallery. Using a computer I can still find the photos though it hasn't stored any photos since the crash.

When trying to reinstall lost apps I can get to the app page and press install but then I just get the continue button without the app ever actually installing.
    06-22-2017 07:53 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! The card might be corrupt. Go to Settings>Apps, select those apps, and Uninstall them. Then go to Settings>Storage, Unmount the card, remove it, and insert it into your computer. Can the computer read these files? Backup as much as you can right now, then run chkdsk to look for bad sectors: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-sd-card.html.

On the phone, try reinstalling those apps again from the Play Store, without any SD card inserted.
    06-22-2017 03:27 PM