Hallo,

I have Android on my Doogee Mobile Phone. I installed Malewarebytes Anti-Malware few months ago. Right now it shows me 2 issues/malwares. Both are called "Android/PUP.Adware.MarsWin.d but the storage is different (1./mnt/m_internal_storage/.adslib/com.mbjtest.tools.mbattery@170619.apk, 2. /mnt/sdcard/.adslib/com.mbjtest.tools.mbattery@170619.apk).

When I try to delete them by Malewarebytes Anti-Malware it showed me a screen with the way how to delete it:

Please choose the root directory 8912-AF57(/storage/extSdCard) for external SD card to authorize Malewarebyts to remove malware from SD card.

But I cannot find this file, so 2 issues is still there. Nothing else Malewarebytes does not do. When I installed mentioned Zemana Mobile Antivirus - it finds nothing, everything is ok according to this antivirus.

Please help me!!!
    Thank you very much,
    Lenka
    06-22-2017 02:43 PM
    Welcome to the forum. It appears to be false positives from a system app. See this:

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topi...dwareyemobaia/

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    06-22-2017 02:59 PM
    Thank you. I have read all the forum discussions. It seems that it is a spy in my phone and I can do nothing against it :-(.

But I do not have BLU mobile phone. I have Doogee. What do you thing about that now?

Before I realized this malware I had big troubles with pup-up windows (ads) or games. Some of them started instal to my mobile phone on their own. Everytime I realized that I uninstall the application. It takes 1 month or so I did it 3x per day or moretimes. Suddenly one day it stopped a right now is doing nothing (it seems that). Only the Malewarebites "talled" me that I have 2 issues - Android/PUP.Adware.MarsWin.d.
    06-27-2017 04:02 AM
    Have you tried to scan the phone with other utilities/tools? Try to connect to the computer and also scan already using a PC.
    06-27-2017 05:07 AM