My LG X Power is stuck on firmware update

skipgw

Jun 23, 2017
Visit site
The screen shows not to unplug the USB until process is complete. The phone was left plugged in all night, and it still shows 0% today.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What exactly does the screen say? Can you show us a picture of the screen?

Is this an update that was pushed over-the-air, or did this screen suddenly show up without warning?

jamiejame411

Jun 24, 2017
Visit site
The screen shows not to unplug the USB until process is complete. The phone was left plugged in all night, and it still shows 0% today.

I made an account just to help you. I was looking for the same answer and found your post with no answer but found another one. Here's the link https://community.boostmobile.com/t...X-Power-locks-up-on-firmware-update/m-p/12192

I actually did the first step(which was holding the power button and down volume button) on my sons phone and it rebooted just fine, hopefully yours does the same. It is now installing an android update. Good Luck!

skipgw

Jun 23, 2017
Visit site
I would like to thank everyone for responding to my LG X Power issue. My phone has been unplugged from the charger since my post 2 days ago. Some time after 8am this morning the battery finally died. When I plugged the phone into the charger it restarted itself and the firmware update was gone.

jeffphpninja

Jun 6, 2018
Visit site
Since nobody is calling LG to report this, I called. They said nobody has reported the issue to be fixed.

So if you want the issue fixed, everyone call 1 (800) 243-0000 and report the issue. They do not monitor third party forums, so tell them directly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad