The past few days my CPU on my S7 Edge has been over 50% according to gsam monitor, but I don't what what exact app is draining my battery. It just says "Combined CPU usage" I go from 100% to 60% in less than 15 minutes. I tried uninstalling any apps I'd recently installed and haven't seen any change. I installed some "battery defenders" such as juice defender and that helps somewhat when I'm not using the phone, but when I start using it, the battery drains like crazy. I really don't want to factory reset either. Any recommendations??
    06-23-2017 02:08 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
    2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
    3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
    4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html

You might have to install a 3rd party battery monitor, like GSam Battery Monitor, to get the Cell Signal Strength graph.
    06-23-2017 09:37 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
    2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
    3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
    4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html

You might have to install a 3rd party battery monitor, like GSam Battery Monitor, to get the Cell Signal Strength graph.
    Hi

From the looks of it, he is using GSAM battery monitor, we have user hose phone does 70% CPU usage,

Is there anything that can be done to stop it draining the battery that fast, he doesn't have many apps or 3rd party apps.

Any Help regarding this would be greatly appreciated

Just IT Guy
    05-09-2018 07:20 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It'd help to actually see the screenshots I suggested in the previous post (from a year ago).
    05-09-2018 10:25 AM