Netflix won't open on Samsung tablet

A

AC Question

Netflix won't open on my samsung android 5.1 tablet, have unistalled, reinstalled, cleared caches, cussed like sailer, also installed older netflix version. Nothing works, open app, red circle spins, then back to desk top, any thoughts

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Netflix and Hulu both quit working on my rooted Note 10 a few weeks ago.

As asked already what tablet specifically? Samsung has had dozens of the things in the last few years.

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Netflix won't open on my samsung android 5.1 tablet, have unistalled, reinstalled, cleared caches, cussed like sailer, also installed older netflix version. Nothing works, open app, red circle spins, then back to desk top, any thoughts

Which older versions of Netflix did you try?
Also, you referred to clearing the cache but you didn't mention using 'Clear data', which you need to do to completely clear previous Netflix installs out. (Without wiping the data, you're just uninstalling/reinstalling the app itself, while the configuration settings remain.) Assuming you're rooted since you can install different versions of the app, now that Netflix is restricting the installation of its app onto rooted devices you have to do the process manually.