Applied for my free Gear Fit 2

Johno_91

Jun 23, 2017
Visit site
Hi,
Firstly, I'm new here and I recently moved from being an Apple slave to Android and I'm so glad I did.
When I bought my S7, it was on a deal where you can apply for a free Gear Fit 2. I applied and I'm awaiting the email confirming that my claim is successful, but I have seen elsewhere that people were waiting a long time for it. My question is: if you have experienced this or are currently in the same boat as me how long did you wait for before it arrived?

ktklein

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
Firstly, I'm new here and I recently moved from being an Apple slave to Android and I'm so glad I did.
When I bought my S7, it was on a deal where you can apply for a free Gear Fit 2. I applied and I'm awaiting the email confirming that my claim is successful, but I have seen elsewhere that people were waiting a long time for it. My question is: if you have experienced this or are currently in the same boat as me how long did you wait for before it arrived?
Mine took like a month or two but eventually I got it. It took a while to get my Gear VR and my Entertainment Kit too when I got my S8.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy