Help? My unlocked verizon Motorola Droid Turbo xt1254 was able to update once to 5.0. A few weeks later, I became enthralled as the 6.0 update was available for my device. I tried to update it, but it would not! A few seconds into the update, a dead android logo with a red warning sign popped up and rebooted my phone. The update would not be completed as it had failed. I scampered throughout the web and saw that others with the similar issue had one thing in common: the software was modified. In the fastboot menu it said it was modified but in the settings menu when it's on it says it's official. Help? I also have another question. When you root a phone but it was not successful, would it potentially modify the software still? If so, is there any solution to this? This root issue is on my second Droid Turbo heheh.
    06-25-2017 05:35 AM
    Yes...its possible that it changed the file system enough to put up that alert. My suggestion would be to reinstall your OEM firmware for your MDTurbo, using whatever method is allowed/used by Motorola, to reinstall it.
    06-25-2017 06:48 PM