Why when i rool up notification bar and change app or pres homebutton the downloaded file is queued?

A

AC Question

Many times I tried to download something from web, and change app or start New app or open settings etc. Actually downloaded file is queued. When I start downloading and and let notification bar rolled down, where I can see progress of downloading and I can roll it up , download is continuing,but when I do something wroten up it stops with "queued" status on downloads from app screen. I don't know how to continue downloading those queued files too.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I would have to assume the files are queued due to activity on the phone, which you state you are doing. The files should resume download once the phone, or possibly your data stream, has enough resources to continue. If it happens all the time, let the file download before using the phone for something else.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I would have to assume the files are queued due to activity on the phone, which you state you are doing. The files should resume download once the phone, or possibly your data stream, has enough resources to continue. If it happens all the time, let the file download before using the phone for something else.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.