My iFrogz Earbudz paired with my Moto X just fine until I got my No. 1 G3+ Smartwatch. The smartwatch is only compatible with the Fundowear App. I am able to pair my watch fine with my Moto X, but my no longer my Ear Buds. I have read in the Google Play store's reviews that Fundowear can affect your Bluetooth's ability to connect to other devices. Is there a work around for this? I just paired my Ear Buds to my Asus PC just to make sure the problem is not with the iFrogz. It worked fine.
    06-28-2017 05:40 PM
    Can the watch act as an audio destination? If so, and i's connected for audio, that's why - you can only have one audio destination connected at a time.
    06-28-2017 06:33 PM
    Thanks for the response. I am the fella that wrote the OP, but had not registered yet. At any rate, I am not trying to pair both my phone and smartwatch at the same time, although that would be nice. I gave up on that concept pretty quickly. Yes, my watch will work as an audio device for my phone, but again, I am trying to just pair my headphones. It will not do it. It will try to connect, and either tell me it needs a pin or passkey, or it finds it and I click on it and it says pairing then a quick little (No Phone) message will pop up in parenthesis. This is even when I have my watch off so it could not even find it if it wanted to.
    06-28-2017 10:27 PM
    This is even when I have my watch off so it could not even find it if it wanted to.
    Welcome to the forums as a new member. I think you already answered your own question when you said, I have read in the Google Play store's reviews that Fundowear can affect your Bluetooth's ability to connect to other devices. Evidently that information is correct?
    06-28-2017 11:24 PM
    Thanks for the Welcome, and lol, yes it appears I did. I uninstalled the Fundowear app and replaced it with he Mediatek App. While it is not the app that is designed to work with the watch, it was able to pair anways, and when watch is disconnected, my phone was able to pair with my iFrogz Plugz. I hope if anybody else encounters this issue that they find this post helpful. The only thing I may still try to do is update the firmware on the fundowear and reinstall it since I found a link where they admitted the issue and said the firmwear updates it. I don't know . . . I'm rambling. Thanks for chiming in guys.
    06-29-2017 01:16 AM