Can you give me android update? Because one Android only last for one year. And in India this phone costs 20 to 35, 000 INR Indian Rupees. So by udating android can solve this problem, buying a new phone after a year is not a perfect solution. Now I am using Lollipop Android which is now outdated. Old software can't be use for longer time because there are many virues and threats which can damge the device. So I am asking for android update. Abdout camera I have one issue, you have given lots modes for camera in normal like night mode, Pro mode, sports mode to captured photos of fast moving objects and more. But, when I change to video camera mode, I can't get these modes to use which makes video recording boring and I like to take videos and photos like professional photography. I hope you do these improvements.
    06-30-2017 10:01 AM
    Can you give me android update? Because one Android only last for one year. And in India this phone costs 20 to 35, 000 INR Indian Rupees. So by udating android can solve this problem, buying a new phone after a year is not a perfect solution. Now I am using Lollipop Android which is now outdated. Old software can't be use for longer time because there are many virues and threats which can damge the device. So I am asking for android update. Abdout camera I have one issue, you have given lots modes for camera in normal like night mode, Pro mode, sports mode to captured photos of fast moving objects and more. But, when I change to video camera mode, I can't get these modes to use which makes video recording boring and I like to take videos and photos like professional photography. I hope you do these improvements.
    Hello -- We aren't Google so we can't provide an update for you. I would suggest leaving some feedback for Google at the link below to accommodate your request.

https://productforums.google.com/for...re-suggestions

Thanks!
    06-30-2017 10:06 AM