How to find the criminal app?

A

AC Question

Some app is enabling my mobile data,GPS, and accessing a lot of private data like email,gallery,saved notes.I can see this from currently closed program.Stealing lot of data (i am pretty sure) and i can see huge internet data from my mobile data.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. If you think someone is stealing data from your phone I would immediately take it to your carrier's store and have them investigate. You can turn off mobile data and wifi, or turn the entire phone off. I'm not sure how you can see data is being taken from a closed program? You can also tell which app is using the data in Settings.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

nizam22iut

Jun 30, 2017
Visit site
@PJRed2008 THANKS for your reply. Yes i can turn off mobile data and all the time its turned off. When my phone is idle for sometime and start using my phone again i noticed all of my settings like GPS,Mobile data,bluetooth is turned on. Find that few of my mail was opened,my samsung note was accessed,my current date and time is changed ,few application settings is changed and none of that was done by me.All i find in the recently closed application snapshot. This happened 2 times in 2 days. In first time mobile data was used
28 MB and its huge in term of data charge in my operator.Keeping aside the data charge i am worried that amount data was transferred or received.Second time i caught it in a shot time and found that location optoin of my phone was accessed along with one of my 1 month old email is opened. By this time 6 MB mobile data was used. But i cant find which application did accessed all of my private data.I checked data use of application from data usages settings it show huge mobile data use without specific info of which application used it.Please suggest me how to find which application did this ? I got scared and uninstalled a lot of application that seemed to be vulnarable to me. Uninstalled apps: walkme Up alarm, king user,clean master,simple radio -Free Live FM AM,System app remover(ROOT)
Hope to get some useful discussion/ Suggession on this. So many people may out there who faced same issue time to time.