1. AC Question's Avatar
    I have some videos that were used to file a claim but since the claim was denied, I may need to forward what I have to legal counsel since I am fighting this denial
    06-30-2017 03:47 PM
  2. anon(238680)'s Avatar
    Welcome to the forums. You could copy the files to a cloud account that the other person has access to, an SD card if your phone has one, or hook the phone up to a PC and copy them that way. You could also, depending on the size of the files, share them via email, but that would not be as secure as a physical transfer.

    If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    06-30-2017 03:57 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Voice to text is horrible when I'm driving my car
    By garybeckvt in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-06-2017, 02:14 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2017, 04:38 PM
  3. How can I get Hulu to download on my Galaxy Mega
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2017, 03:46 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2017, 03:09 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2017, 02:59 PM