where are documents stored on the android file system

A

AC Question

Android has been connected to windows 10 computer, using file explorer to move photo's to documents for an app specific reason.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I don't understand your question, as you appear ask where they may be stored (documents folder is common, could be anywhere) then say the phone has been connected to a computer and you've been moving files? I don't know what you're asking as I've not seen an app that would need photos in some other folder?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Android has been connected to windows 10 computer, using file explorer to move photo's to documents for an app specific reason.

The default location for photos to be stored on a smartphone is a folder named DCIM (Digital Camera IMages). Typically when you manually relocate files from their default location on a phone this could result in the relative apps to be negatively affected. In this case the Gallery app or whichever photo management app you prefer may or may not be able to index and display any photos your relocate. Using 'copy' as opposed to 'move' is a better option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair