Tab pro 10.1 not charging with red cross in battery symbol

A

AC Question

So I just received my tablet back from samsung after repair of charging issues.its now come back worse. I plugged it in to charge and it was fine at first, but halfway through charging it stopped and a red cross appeared in the battery symbol. We have multiple samsung devices, all are 2mp and genuine samsung plugs and use leads. The same thing happens on all of them, whether device is on or off. I have hard reset it and that hasn't worked either. I a,my at the end of my tether with this tablet and charging problems, we have two and they both have similar charging problems. Please can someone suggest something other than the volt or amp of a plug because it's not that.....I don't think!!!!

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I think you need to contact Samsung and tell them the tablet is still broken and ask what they intend to do. I'll ask that your post be moved to the Tab forum, you may get more help there.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol