Removing "closed new tab undo" message.

A

AC Question

I do some search engine evaluation on my tablet (basically uhrs/clickworker stuff) and when I do the job I have to open a new tab to research then when I close it and go back to the old tab I was working on I have to wait for that message to disappear as it covers the submit button. It may sound minor but I get paid like 5 cents per task and those seconds spent staring at the message will add up to several hundred dollars this year if not a thousand or more.

Do you have any idea how to remove the message in the bottom of the screen when you close a tab it says "new tab closed undo' every time I go to a new tab to investigate something and come back I have to wait for that to go away for I can rate the page.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. You've given no information on what you're using for the searches. I use Firefox and it doesn't do that when i close a tab. Have you tried other browsers from whatever it is you're using?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol