Before i copy any music to my phone i always make sure i have all the tags and artwork properly tagged. However i seem to have a problem as of late. It has become a pretty common issue/bug that when i copy my files sometimes the "artist" part of the id tags isnt reading correctly causing them to be filed under unknown artist in the music player.

The music app has a built in tag editor so its not a problem to edit the artist name to the correct one. The problem is, when i have to do this every track EXCEPT the last track will be changed, leaving the last track to forever be stuck in the unknown artist tab instead of with the rest of the album it belongs to. It is ALWAYS the last song this happens to.

I have tried a separate id tag editor on my phone as well as one on my desktop and cannot find a solution to this problem. It seems to be happening more frequently then ever before as well, i only have a handful of albums this happened to from years past however now it happens almost everytime i *** new music to my phone.

I have contacted the app developer a few times with no answer as well as posted to reddit multiple times with no answer. This is driving me crazy. I need to figure out how to fix this.
    07-02-2017 02:26 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which program on your computer are you using to edit ID3 tags? Are you putting the artist name in both the Artist and Album Artist field?
    07-03-2017 01:33 PM