Why are my recent tabs and back key flashing nonstop whenever using galaxy s6 edge?

Thegreat Houtchini

Jul 6, 2017
Visit site
Phone went to download do not turn off screen then I rebooted because it got stuck there ever since then my keys have been flashing on and off nonstop rapidly. Also my screen has become either supersensitve to touch but swiping us very hard to do now.

Thegreat Houtchini

Jul 6, 2017
Visit site
It is just the backlight that is flashing but cache wipe did not help :/ I charged to 100% battery and it stopped but reapered when it died and I plugged it in. The flashing messes up my typing to the point that I have to Type very slow

Thegreat Houtchini

Jul 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes it still happens in safe mode. I tried donloadig a appto turn off the soft keys but screen lag still persisted. Keys stopped flashing one day and screen lag went away but once the battery died and i recharged my s6 the flashing keys and screen lag returned. The recent aps and bck button flash nonstop and it doesn't let my screen turn off after ininctivty. My battery life I te4ibl because of this. I think my screen lag because my phone thinks the keys are beng pressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz