Nova launcher pro

Hi all, it seems that since nougat 7.0, whenever I use ultra power saving mode I lose all my icons and widgets. Basically my whole custom home screen disappears. I know other people have had this problem. Anyone found a solution to this yet?
    07-06-2017 02:55 PM
    It's my understanding that's what the ultra mode is for, a last stand so to speak, to save the phone.
    07-06-2017 03:57 PM
    It's my understanding that's what the ultra mode is for, a last stand so to speak, to save the phone.
    Ahhh sorry re-reading I realize that wasn't clear. What I mean is that when I return from ultra power saving mode to normal mode, my icons and widgets are gone and I have to rebuild the entire home screen from scratch. I'm guessing this is because I use nova launcher? It's just too bag because this wasn't a problem before nougat 7.0.
    07-12-2017 07:22 AM
    What phone do you have? Some models let you add selected apps to those that are available in Ultra Power saving mode, not sure if this applies to Nova though. Worth checking that option in the saving mode settings.
    07-12-2017 09:01 AM
    I would say if you do this often to make a back up of your Nova Launcher in the Nova settings before you turn it on so that you can restore it after you turn it off if it happens again. I just tested it on my S8 and had no issue with Nova going back to the way it was before I turned it on. Could be different on other phones though.
    Javier P likes this.
    07-12-2017 10:12 AM
    I would say if you do this often to make a back up of your Nova Launcher in the Nova settings before you turn it on so that you can restore it after you turn it off if it happens again. I just tested it on my S8 and had no issue with Nova going back to the way it was before I turned it on. Could be different on other phones though.
    Ahhh I guess I can try that. I'll read up on how to do this. I have an S7 edge which I absolutely love but this would definitely cripple me from ever using ultra power saving mode which I actually really like.
    07-13-2017 10:26 AM