I switched to Android from Iphone .I got my contacts and most of my echo system in Windows.After Switching to Android I used Outlook app for Email and All of my contacts or in Outlook.I though they are going to sync Normally when adding a outlook account that didn't happen .then after when I create a new contact it never ever gets created ever .I don't know why tried almost everything i found google nothing happened.every single time when I try a Microsoft app from the play store you just have to sign in always that sucks always.After all this there is no way I am sticking with the microsoft again.
    RichHowerton likes this.
    07-06-2017 09:05 PM
    There are a number of resources available thru a Google search for converting from Outlook to Android. I agree that is sometimes a painful process, but discussing shortfalls of Microsoft here isn't going to get your problem fixed
    RichHowerton likes this.
    07-06-2017 09:22 PM
    I used outlook on android and had the issue of the endless password loop in my s8+, I would uninstall outlook, then reinstall. Tried this several times, then did the outlook account reset, but would continue with the endless password loop. I finally uninstalled outlook. And am keeping my calendar synced with outlook using my lumia 950. Carrying 2 phones. Which I do any way for my work. I have to be able to keep calendar synced with outlook on my desktop. Outlook worked fine on my s7. It have given up on it on my s8+. Too buggy! Wish there was an alternative to keep calendar synced on my samsung with outlook so I can stay synced with my outlook desktop.
    07-30-2017 02:11 PM