Recently, when I try to save an image I get an error that says "images download failed due to missing SD card". It only happens on google chrome. The stock browser doesn't have this issue.

Odd thing is, I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, which doesn't have an SD card slot.
    So I've never been able to download to an SD card.

Google chrome downloads to the default download location set on the device, but I can't find where that setting is.

Does anyone know where the setting is to change the default download location from SD card to internal storage?

Thanks in advance.
    07-08-2017 04:21 AM
    Welcome to the forums. The default location would be internal storage. Individual apps, camera for example, will use an SD card if one is installed, and others may ask to use it for data storage, a newsletter for example. I would be looking in Chrome itself as that's the only app that's misbehaving. You could also try removing it and reinstalling.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    07-08-2017 06:18 AM