I am having trouble with backing up using LG Bridge, it keeps saying that there is not enough memory on the phone to back it up. I am attempting to back it up on the PC so I am not sure why I would need to make room on my phone. Is there any reliable alternatives for backing up media and apps? I have tried some in the past where they seem to be free but then they attempt to charge you when you go to restore your data.

Thanks
    07-08-2017 09:10 AM
    My media is automatically backed up to Dropbox and Google Drive/ Photos. But you are looking for a full restore of all your apps, which would require an app like Titanium Backup which requires root access.

Does each app have options to allow periodic backing up their file to a cloud service? For instance, my car expense app backs up online every time I exit the app. Same with my password manager app.
    07-08-2017 09:44 AM
    My media is automatically backed up to Dropbox and Google Drive/ Photos. But you are looking for a full restore of all your apps, which would require an app like Titanium Backup which requires root access.

Does each app have options to allow periodic backing up their file to a cloud service? For instance, my car expense app backs up online every time I exit the app. Same with my password manager app.
    This would make sense, If I am completely honest I don't really need apps to be backed up. The media is the most important thing, I prefer to back it up using a desktop application rather than backing up to cloud storage. Do you know of any similiar desktop applications? Copy and pasting is a pain.

Thanks
    07-09-2017 10:02 AM
    This would make sense, If I am completely honest I don't really need apps to be backed up. The media is the most important thing, I prefer to back it up using a desktop application rather than backing up to cloud storage. Do you know of any similiar desktop applications? Copy and pasting is a pain.

Thanks
    Apps like foldersync can do it wirelessly. I used to use wifi explorer but that is the almost like cut and paste.

Syncme wireless looks like what you need.
    07-09-2017 10:15 AM