Why is ,your Google services not working on my tablet?

A

AC Question

I play game of war on ,your tablet and it is saying that I no longer have Google services and that it is needed to play my game? I also can not buy packs from game So what is the problem help please?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
For the record - this site is not officially affiliated with Google or Android. That tablet, whichever one it is, is not "our" (meaning Android Central's) device.

What device is it exactly? What version of Android is it running?

If the device is old enough it's running a version of Android that is no longer updated and quite possibly does not support the API (Application Programming Interface) or "hooks" to support newer or updated games. Those API's would support game sync in Google Play Games or other cloud syncing. Unfortunately, there isn't much anyone here or at Google can do if your device is not getting the updates needed to support new game features. Your next recourse is going to be finding a replacement device that supports a newer version of Android.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox