I've got a Samsung galaxy s4 My flavoured water leaked in my bag at school I tried cleaning the bag out but the bell went so I had to go there was only a little bit of water on my phone so I wiped it of but it was okay when I got home my phone wouldn't charge I've tried taking the battery out using different chargers but it still wont charge I don't know if any water has gotten into the charging socket thing I don't know what to do please help!
    07-13-2017 01:17 PM
    I've got a Samsung galaxy s4 My flavoured water leaked in my bag at school I tried cleaning the bag out but the bell went so I had to go there was only a little bit of water on my phone so I wiped it of but it was okay when I got home my phone wouldn't charge I've tried taking the battery out using different chargers but it still wont charge I don't know if any water has gotten into the charging socket thing I don't know what to do please help!
    Take a blow dryer to to the usb port...maybe just needs dried. I've had similar issues with the headphone jack before, so hopefully it will work again once it's dry.
    07-13-2017 01:31 PM
    Welcome to the forums.

Wet Phone Guide:
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...=1#post4158269

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    07-13-2017 01:36 PM