I loved the features on my BlueAnt bluetooth when I had a Windows phone, but now that I have an Android (Samsung S6 Edge), and I've lost the feature where it would tell me I had a text from "x", then ask me if I wanted to read it or ignore it. If I said, "read", it would read me the text. After it read me the text, it would ask me if I wanted to reply or if I was done. If I said, "reply", I could dictate my answer, then it would ask me if I was done or if I wanted to send the text. I never had to look at my phone once during this process and didn't have to wonder if a text I got while I was driving was important or not. I REALLY miss this feature? Is there an in or on ear bluetooth that has this feature on it and it works with Android phones?
    07-13-2017 04:02 PM
    I believe Android Auto should help with this, or if your specific phone has a 'driving mode' active. I don't think the feature was specific to your BT hardware (could be wrong, though) but more a part of Windows' voice commands. Android should be similar but only in driving modes, and Android Auto can help with that if your phone doesn't have it.
    07-13-2017 04:29 PM