Trying to get owners info so I can contact them but screen is locked is there anyway to bypass this ? I do not want to reset everything I want to return it to its owner any help would be appreciated
    07-14-2017 02:12 AM
    Can you tell what carrier it's connected to? If not, pull the SIM and see what carrier it's from. Once that is determined, put the SIM back in (if you removed it) and visit a store for that carrier, they will be able to determine who the phone belonged to and contact them.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    Can you tell what carrier it's connected to? If not, pull the SIM and see what carrier it's from. Once that is determined, put the SIM back in (if you removed it) and visit a store for that carrier, they will be able to determine who the phone belonged to and contact them.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    07-14-2017 06:47 AM