Whenever I'm surfing my Tweeter newsfeed and then I screenlocked my phone with the power button, my phone restarts itself. It happens everytime I use Twitter. I've tried hard reset but nothing changed.
    Is it just a bug of Twitter or is my phone get bootlooped? If so, what can I do to fix this problem?
    My phone is an Xperia M5, Android 6.0
    07-14-2017 10:17 AM
    Welcome to AndroidCentral 😃

I think we can safely say, your phone is NOT getting a bootloop problem. That would stop your phone from even loading the home page so no worries there.

If the problem is only occurring with that specific app. Then there might be a bug with the app but nothing wrong with your phone. I would suggest doing a simple uninstall and re-install of the App. That might fix it.

Also, it would also be a good idea to send a e-mail to the Developer to explain the problem you are having. They might be able to fix the problem with their App.

(only if you want to) Click Here To Join Our Lovely Forum Community.

This will allow you to reply to our comments. Hope you have a great day!
    07-14-2017 11:10 AM
    I did try reinstall the app. I even downloaded and installed from apkmirror. But none of these helped
    07-14-2017 12:05 PM
    I did try reinstall the app. I even downloaded and installed from apkmirror. But none of these helped
    I would always recommend only downloading App from the Google Play store. Just to make sure they don't have any viruses coming along with them. ApkMirror can have some "bad egg" apps.

So, I would say, try another twitter app for now and when you get and update notification for the one you normally use. Then try it again 😃
    07-15-2017 02:16 AM