I'm using android. last day i restored my phone cause it became to slow in response to every app. but after restoring , i got to know about that my card is corrupted. now,
    1. it is not showing in any phone i have tried it with 3 smartphones and 2 normal.
    2. and when i connected it to PC via card adapter , "it shows memory detail for a while, approx 5 seconds when i clicked ,card just vanished from screen" .
    i have 5 GB data and so worried. i have tried everything what i got from internet. command prompt , third party software's , built in attempts , device manager , means everything.. i m submitting this question cause i couldn't found my problem. i have also tried recovery wipe cache partition. i'm tired. please if someone could help me. i'll be very great-full.
    07-14-2017 02:49 PM
    Welcome to the forums. If the card won't work in the PC it is gone. You may be able to have it professionally recovered, but that would be quite expensive. Doing recovery actions on your phone won't help the SD card. SD cards fail quite frequently, any data stored on one needs to be backed up elsewhere also. Sorry.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    07-14-2017 03:03 PM