i want to know how to activate my finger in my galaxy note3
    07-16-2017 12:26 AM
    I tend to believe that the 2013 iPhone 5s was the first phone to have that feature. No doubt someone will prove ME wrong.
    07-16-2017 07:36 AM
    Haha! I remember a friend had one at the time, and people were saying things like WHAT IF THEY CUT OFF YOUR FINGER AND USE THAT? 😊
    07-16-2017 08:06 AM
    Reselling phones with iris scanners is going to be easier for these entrepreneurs as they just need to add in a close - up photo of the owner (without a black eye).
    There are already many instructions on the web about how to "get into" someone's phone if it has an iris scanner. A 2 letter password is more secure. All you need is a phone with a camera and a half-decent printer (and being close to the owner).

One day (not in my lifetime, but some day) we'll see (well, you youngsters may see) DNA-scanners on phones - if it's not really you, with a vein or artery with blood pulsing through it, the phone will stay locked.

But that's still a temporary fix - I'm sure that someone will come out with a way of defeating even that in a short time. Eventually, newborns will have phones surgically implanted into their heads, with direct connections to their brains, and you'd have no more reason to steal a phone from someone else that you would to steal his toe.

(I like the "but a finger on ice is included" idea. Reminds me of medical examiners taking fingerprints from a long-dead corpse with shriveled fingers.)
    07-16-2017 01:29 PM