Why is my wireless bluetooth earpiece buffering/chopping music?

A

AC Question

Like it is pne of those earpieces that cab drivers often use i think the product name is Arimo or something like that idrk mine is M800 it keeps choppung music often and beeps now and then like the "do-do" sound idrk what it means and if yall cld help fix my music problem i wld much appreciate it.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
There's not much information to go on there, but if you look in the manual, the number of beeps tells you something - probably "out of range" or "low battery". Either of those would cause choppiness. (If's not buffering - that term applies to an internet connection, not a Bluetooth connection.)

Bluetooth earpieces have about a 3 foot range - but that's 3 feet line of sight. If the earpiece is on your right ear, and the phone is in your left pocket, the signal has to travel through the thickness of your body (and on an angle, yet, which makes the path even longer), so you usually have problems with that. (My Motorola earpiece can go about 35 feet out in the clear, but it's "iffy" going from a pocket on one site to a phone on the other side - and that's with a known-good earpiece.)

Try putting the phone down on the table right in front of you. If it's still choppy, read the manual to see what that particular combination of beeps means.