Pwr & vol. Buttons on loc.- BAD design???

A

AC Question

If I'm correct I seem to remember the old design of their phones situated the power button and volume buttons on the top of the phone, as opposed to the side of the phone- exactly where you hold the phone? It's absolutely ridiculous! It is so not functional! Simply holding your phone causes you to accidentally 0p press the power button and/or the volume buttons, thus rendering the phone silent or accidentally turning it off! Just so stupid! It's quite bothersome. Can't tell you how many phone calls I've missed because my volume is down and I'm not aware of it. Maybe I'm crazy. I have to believe that other people find this bothersome also. I can't believe that Samsung hasn't tested this out and found it would be more functional for the buttons to be on the top of the phone where you don't consistently place your hands to hold it. I don't know just Me Maybe

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure which manufacturer's phones you're talking about (maybe all of them?). However, if you're squeezing your phone hard enough that you're pressing the buttons while holding the phone there may be something else going on.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08