I want to hide apps

A

AC Question

I want to hide apps such as kik snap chat from my partner yet I want to retrieve them later I have a samsung 2017 a5 is it possible thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! There are a number of apps on the Play Store that can hide apps. You could also install a 3rd party launcher like Nova Launcher. I'll leave it at that, since I'd rather not encourage philandering.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Joe, that would let the OP's partner know that he was hiding something but, as B. Diddy said, I'm not in favor of cheating or hiding things from the person you live with either.

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
I agree with the not-cheating thing.

For me, passwords/PINs are a matter of proper philosophy. My phone is mine; no one else knows the PIN. My spouse's phone is her phone and I do not browse it. Ditto for account and email passwords. If the relationship has trust issues, knowing passwords and PINs is not going to help any.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I also vote for changing the device PIN/password. It's just good sense to protect your content and make it rule not to tell anyone your passwords. I'd never tell my wife my Facebook password. Then again, I couldn't even tell myself my Facebook password! (Yay password managers.)

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
My significant other knows all my password, she is not interested in snooping in my device in any case. If I hide something it would be from strangers if the phone fell into hostile hands and she would be aware of this. No trust issues here...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89