Hello, I have a problem with a Wiko Upulse. This phone is new... is the one that is able to take 52 megapixels pictures.
    Well, my problem as follows:
    The phone do not allow applications be running in the background.
    This happen only with the applications you download from GooglePlay and not the applications that are preinstalled in the phone.
    How do I know this?
    Let's imagine I download a nice alarm application, like Timely.
    Okay, I download it, I install it, and I select the alarm.
    Fine.
    Now... if I press the square [ ] to see the applications running... and I slide my finger to close that application... the alarm continue activated and I see the icon of the alarm in the upper part of the screen. Everything seems to be normal... but when the alarm is going to play, the application stop and the alarm don't play any sound.
    Would be this perhaps a problem of this application?
    Okay, let's try a new one.
    An application to change wallpapers automatically, Muzei, a very known application, free of adds and beautiful.
    Okay... you install it... you run it... you activate it... you tell Muzei when you want the wallpaper change automatically, for example, every day. Fine, now Muzei change the wallpaper of the screen. Fine. Everything seems to be fine.
    Now... if I press the square [ ] to see the applications running... and I slide my finger to close that application... what happen is Muzei will not change the wallpaper... what will happen is the application will be blocked by the phone (somehow, I do not know)... and... what I will see is wallpaper by default that came the phone. So, Muzei cannot run in the background.
    Let's try the same with Casualis, a different application, also to change wallpapers... the same, cannot run in the background...
    And let's try this with any application you could have in mind, I always have the same problem...
    What could be causing this disturbing problem?
    Any idea?
    I'm desperate to find a solution, really
    07-21-2017 07:40 PM
    Welcome to Android Central. With Nougat you can assign background priority for apps. But, you say you keep closing the apps, so really not sure what you expect them to do.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    07-21-2017 08:37 PM