Both of my devices has found the WIFI and I enter the password. Then it doesn't do anything more. It only says the WIFI is saved but doesn't attempt to connect to it. This goes both for my Lenovo Phone and my Samsung Tablet so i think it is the Android 7.0 that is the problem. Im currently using my Asus computer with windows on the WIFI now and my friend is using his Apple device. After some research I cant find anything addressing this problems. The devices is bought in Norway and im currently in South Korea.
    07-22-2017 12:20 AM
    Both of my devices has found the WIFI and I enter the password. Then it doesn't do anything more. It only says the WIFI is saved but doesn't attempt to connect to it. This goes both for my Lenovo Phone and my Samsung Tablet so i think it is the Android 7.0 that is the problem. Im currently using my Asus computer with windows on the WIFI now and my friend is using his Apple device. After some research I cant find anything addressing this problems. The devices is bought in Norway and im currently in South Korea.
    FORGET the network on both devices and power down your devices.
    Power cycle your modem and router.
    Boot your devices back up after the modem and router are back online
    and search for your network and reconnect. Should work.

If that doesn't work. Have you tried connecting to any other WIFI networks outside your own?

Also your router may need a firmware update.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    07-22-2017 03:42 AM