How can I get my information off my phone.

A

AC Question

HELP!
I woke up today with my Galaxy Note 5 not working. THE ONLY RESPONSE I'M GETTING IS A SMALL BLUE NOTIFICATION LIGHT THAT BLINKS EVERY 1.5 SECONDS. I tried to hold the buttons and I took it to Verizon and they tried also , but still nothing but the damn blue light. Please help. How do I get my information out. (I don't have the cloud.

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
HELP!
I woke up today with my Galaxy Note 5 not working. THE ONLY RESPONSE I'M GETTING IS A SMALL BLUE NOTIFICATION LIGHT THAT BLINKS EVERY 1.5 SECONDS. I tried to hold the buttons and I took it to Verizon and they tried also , but still nothing but the damn blue light. Please help. How do I get my information out. (I don't have the cloud.
:cool: There're several methods to transfer-Data to different phone but
quickly a Verizon store..Can withdraw the data to another-1

or in Phone repair shops too: Also check this video for more Information
Link: How to transfer all your stuff from one Android phone to another

b.grdner

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
HELP!

You can download Samsung Smart Switch for the PC/Mac and backup your whole phone. You can also click on the Emergency initialization and recovery tab and try to factory restore your phone (it will also prompt you to do a backup).

Here's the link:

Samsung Smart Switch: Transfer Contacts, Music and More I Samsung US

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC