HELP!
    I woke up today with my Galaxy Note 5 not working. THE ONLY RESPONSE I'M GETTING IS A SMALL BLUE NOTIFICATION LIGHT THAT BLINKS EVERY 1.5 SECONDS. I tried to hold the buttons and I took it to Verizon and they tried also , but still nothing but the damn blue light. Please help. How do I get my information out. (I don't have the cloud.
    07-24-2017 12:21 PM
    HELP!
    I woke up today with my Galaxy Note 5 not working. THE ONLY RESPONSE I'M GETTING IS A SMALL BLUE NOTIFICATION LIGHT THAT BLINKS EVERY 1.5 SECONDS. I tried to hold the buttons and I took it to Verizon and they tried also , but still nothing but the damn blue light. Please help. How do I get my information out. (I don't have the cloud.
    There're several methods to transfer-Data to different phone but
    quickly a Verizon store..Can withdraw the data to another-1

or in Phone repair shops too: Also check this video for more Information
    Link: How to transfer all your stuff from one Android phone to another
    07-24-2017 01:10 PM
    HELP!
    You can download Samsung Smart Switch for the PC/Mac and backup your whole phone. You can also click on the Emergency initialization and recovery tab and try to factory restore your phone (it will also prompt you to do a backup).

Here's the link:

Samsung Smart Switch: Transfer Contacts, Music and More I Samsung US
    07-24-2017 03:20 PM
    Welcome to Android Central. Try this:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...=1#post5121126

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    07-24-2017 03:26 PM