How long does a new blu advance 5.0 takes to charge?

A

AC Question

I got my blu advance 5.0 yesterday and it has been charging the entire night and still it's flashing on and off showing that the battery is empty and still charging?....

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I got my blu advance 5.0 yesterday and it has been charging the entire night and still it's flashing on and off showing that the battery is empty and still charging?....

Welcome to AndroidCentral! :D Hopefully we can get you sorted.

As belodion said, that definitely doesn't sound right, especially if the battery is below 2,000 mAh in size. Shouldn't take longer than 2 hours at most to charge from 0%.

Are you using the official charger that came in the box? i would try try turning the phone on, restart the phone and then put it back on charge to see if anything changes. If nothing changes, it could just be a faulting charging port on the phone OR the actual charger is faulty.

Does the charger fit any other devices in your house? Maybe try to see if it charges another phone.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Install Ampere. Then see whether the phone is charging or discharging with the charger plugged in. If the phone is using more current (look at Ampere when the charger isn't plugged in) than the charger can supply, the net is a negative charge - a discharge. It's very easy to do if you're running enough apps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek