Help removing Low Battery notification!

A

AC Question

Ever since an update to my Samsung Galaxy S5, there has been an incredibly intrusive notification that appears whenever my battery gets down to 25%, and then it makes suggestions to conserve my battery with things like the screen brightness, turning off wi-fi, changing to vibrate or mute, etc. Not only is this incredibly annoying, it actually will NOT let me dismiss it if I am playing a game that requires I rotate my phone sideways. When I'm playing these horizontal games, the notification has a glitch that makes it so that the dismiss button won't appear and I CANNOT EXIT IT until I plug a charger into my phone. HOW DO I STOP THIS ANNOYING NOTIFICATION??? I can keep track of my phone's battery just fine, even when low battery, and don't need this stupid notification. Please help!

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. Have you looked at the battery settings to see if you can turn that off? I would imagine you can.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

TheGreatMillz33

Aug 1, 2017
Visit site
I've gone into my Battery settings and all it shows is my recent battery usage along with what apps used up how much percentage. I've tried looking in the Notifications settings, but wouldn't know which App to block notifications for in the first place to stop this problem...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12