Hi there. So my Samsung S6 fell and the screen is completely black. I am unable to turn off my phone with the information I was able to get on Google and the forum. I also cannot use the screen at all (touch sensitivity is gone). Is there any way I could back up all my data on my phone (I never used Google Drive to back up my photos and music)?
    07-31-2017 01:15 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'm afraid you're stuck. Connecting the phone to your computer via USB won't help, since you'd have to change the USB connection from Charge Only to MTP, and that's through the notification panel on the phone. I think you'll have to get the screen replaced, and make sure the repair shop doesn't do a factory reset for any reason.
    07-31-2017 01:57 PM
    Hi there. So my Samsung S6 fell and the screen is completely black. I am unable to turn off my phone with the information I was able to get on Google and the forum. I also cannot use the screen at all (touch sensitivity is gone). Is there any way I could back up all my data on my phone (I never used Google Drive to back up my photos and music)?

Try to download Samsung Smart Switch on your PC/MAC to do a backup from your phone. If not automatic, it might prompt you on the computer to enable MTP for the phone.
    07-31-2017 02:24 PM