My S5 quit receiving emails. Inbound settings were changed and that didn't work. I have a sbcglobal.net account and ATT's answer to the problem was downloading yahoo, but the yahoo app, although sends and receives emails, personal photos that are attached and sent arrive distorted. Inbound settings They said the S5 app will no longer work with ATT server due to security issues in the android system and some iphones. How can I reconnect to my email account using S5 email app when I keep getting a message that states "cannot safely connect server?
    07-31-2017 08:46 AM
    They said the S5 app will no longer work with ATT server due to security issues in the android system and some iphones. How can I reconnect to my email account using S5 email app when I keep getting a message that states "cannot safely connect server?
    The first sentence answers the second sentence.

Try a few different email apps until you find one that connects, that you like and that doesn't distort pictures. (Make sure the pictures being sent aren't larger than SBC allows for emails [they normally aren't] because if they are, SBS's server may be resizing them and that may distort them.)

You might try AT&T Email - it's theirs, so it should work.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    07-31-2017 01:19 PM