I tried several recovery programs voor getting my deleted notes back. But unfortunately they only work for video's photos and documents. Or in some cases the programs only work for rooted phones.

How do I get my deleted notes back from my unrooted Samsung S6?
    07-31-2017 10:00 AM
    Welcome to Android Central. The only way to recover those would be to root the phone, but that does not guarantee success. Using the phone after the deletion writes data where those files were, potentially overwriting them. Sorry.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    07-31-2017 10:15 AM
    in some cases the programs only work for rooted phones.
    Recovering any deleted file requires that the phone be rooted (unless the file is on a portable [not adoptable] SD card and you recover it on a PC).

Notes are stored in a database, so the only way to recover deleted notes is to root the phone, then use an SQLite editor to undelete them. You'll have to learn a bit of SQL, you'll have to find the appropriate database file, and you'll have to figure out which field is the "deleted" field. Then you'll have to hope that some later note wasn't saved to the deleted note's record. (When you delete a note, it's just marked "deleted", it's not deleted from the database file - but that record can be used to store another note.)
    07-31-2017 12:25 PM