Video Playback Errors

A

AC Question

My Ellipsis 10 Tablet stopped playing videos. When I try to watch videos on apps for bonus stuff in games, I always get a Video Playback Error pop up. Just tried to see if Youtube works in either app or Chrome and nothing ever plays either. I have been trying to search for solutions buy nothing is that similar to my issue and whatever I try either doesnt work or apply. Clearing cache and cookies and whatever. The most common answer I see with these issues is uninstall Google+ updates. That would be great if I had it in the first place to uninstall. But I dont. So Im tired of going in circles and nothing working so I figured I would just ask because the last thing I want to do is go into a Verizon store. Id rather deal with it.

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Im on mobile and had no idea how to reply so I signed in and Im still not sure how to reply so hope this works then... and its on any wifi. Just got back from vacation recently and it didnt work on hotels wifi or anything

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does it also happen in Safe Mode? You'll only be able to test it on preinstalled apps in Safe Mode, but that should still tell you if the problem is due to some app you installed vs. a problem with the system.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What version of Android is it running?

Activate your Developer Options by going to Settings>About Tablet, and tap Build Number 7 times. Then go back to the main Settings menu, and then the new Developer Options menu. Do you see an option there to choose between AwesomePlayer and NuPlayer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt