I have a Coolpad Rouge(Android) that has minimal storage. Because of that, I purchased an SD card for extra storage on my phone. I recently downloaded Snapchat to my phone and when I went to put it on my SD card, it's saying that it couldn't move the app. I've previously download Snapchat on my phone before and was able to put it on my SD card without any complications. However, I accidentally deleted it a while ago and never really bothered to re-install it until now. Snapchat is an app that uses a lot of space on my internal storage, hence moving it to my SD card. My SD card still has 6.89GB on it. Any solutions?
    08-01-2017 12:19 AM
    The devs write the code that enables apps to be moved. Each device model is different, so the code has to be written for each. Perhaps your machine hasn't been included in this yet?
    In any case, you really only move a fraction of the app, most of it stays in your device, so you're not saving a lot of memory and you now have am app on two places. Should your SD card get corrupted, your app won't work.
    You're best moving all your media over and leaving apps alone...
    08-01-2017 12:38 AM